- In depth knowledge of DFT concepts
- In depth knowledge and hands on experience in scan insertion, ATPG, coverage analysis, Transition delay test coverage analysis
- In depth knowledge and hands on experience in MBIST insertion and Memory test validation
- Expertise in test mode timing constraints definition, knowledge in providing timing fixes/corrective actions for timing violations
- Expertise in scripting languages such as perl, shell, etc.
- Experience in RTL and Gate level simulations of scan and MBIST test vectors
- Knowledge of equivalence check, DFT DRC rules both in RTL lint tool (like spyglass) and ATPG tool like (TetraMax)
- Working experience in Synopsis TetraMax/DFTMax and Cadence Encounter Test is a plus
- Ability to work in an international team, dynamic environment
- Ability to learn and adapt to new tools and methodologies.
- Ability to do multi-tasking & work on several high priority designs in parallel.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and team work skills and good English is required
ATPG DFT perl shell spyglass