Mobiveil’s ONFI/Toggle IP is a highly flexible and configurable design targeted for enterprise storage applications like SSD. The ONFI/Toggle IP is used to access the external NAND flash for high speed transactions of multiple pages of read or write data taking advantage of the pipeline performance of newer enterprise NAND flash devices. The controller architecture allows control of most all ONFI4 and toggle devices with flexible addressing schemes.
AXI System Interface
- AXI3 Compliant Slave Interface
- AXI3 Compliant Master Interface
- Three interfaces for command, read data, and write data
- Supports ONFi4 all modes
- Supports Toggle mode NAND interface
- LDPC error correction available