- Basics of SOC architecture, interconnect, and power management aspects
- Bring-up and validation on FPGA/emulation platforms and on new SOC designs
- Good knowledge of ARM Cortex-A7) / x86 / PowerPC CPU and memory system architecture
- Bare metal/Linux driver development experience. Experience in Firmware development, C language expertise for low level programming, Assembly language for any processor
- Good understanding on peripherals protocols(minimum 2): CIO, USB2.0/3.0/3.1, PCIe Gen1/2/3/4, Ethernet, SATA, SD/eMMC, NAND, SPI, I2C, UART.
- Should have good debug capabilities and hands on Board level debug experience and hands on using lab equipment – oscilloscopes, signal generators, protocol, and logic analyzers.
- Using JTAG based debuggers, compilers/linkers
SOC architecture interconnect